Additional Features + Tools
Communicate with Program Participants
On-screen and email notifications remind everyone in your program about upcoming deadlines, and a customizable “Notifications Page” provides easy access to reports that require action.
Programs can add notices, links, images, and files to their “home” and “resources” pages to share important news with program participants and stakeholders.
The application also includes an online events calendar, and programs can share files using a file upload/download tool.
Custom Forms and Reports
We know one size does not fit all when it comes to grant reporting. The DIY Custom Form Tool allows programs to build their own form.
Features at a Glance
- Export data as Excel, CSV, PDF, XML and HTML
- Staff and Program Directors assign reporting responsibilities to program participants, and can customize what reports and menu items are named
- Import Member data from My AC Portal files
- Upload/download files lets you track all activity related to reports and file modifications
- Social networking widget allow programs to use Facebook and other social platforms to recruit new members and volunteers, collect “prospective member” information, and report on outreach efforts and contacts
- Program directories allow easy access to all program participants contact info
- Statewide and program-specific events calendars
- Choose from on-screen and/or email notifications
- Editable home and resources pages–all pages include your program’s logo and branding